Studies from around the world continue to show that massage is beneficial to maintaining one’s health and longevity. The world operates at a fast pace, and if often seems like there is no way to slow things down. A massage can help you to stop and smell the roses. A great massage can also help lower your heart rate, cortisol, and even help lower your cholesterol levels.
Massage offers the following benefits:
- Relaxation – Massages can help you relax and reset life’s button. When your body is relaxed, you are less prone to experience stress, which is proven to be life-threatening.
- Improve Posture –While many bad habits are difficult to break, posture can be corrected. A massage can help reinforce the body’s natural, healthy movements and that is a good thing. Poor posture can lead to other body ailments. Good posture can also improve a person’s self-esteem.
- Helps Improve Circulation – Improving circulation can do your body a world of good. Along with good circulation, new blood is allowed to flow through your body, bringing new oxygen and improvement of body functions.
- Helps Lower Blood Pressure – High blood pressure can kill. While massage therapy is great for the body, it should never trump your doctor’s advice and regular checkups.
- Helps Relax Muscles – There are so many things in the world today that cause stress, including jobs, illnesses, worry about paying bills, or other family matters. A massage offers a wonderful, temporary escape.
At kNot a Spa Massage, we recommend regular massage visits to reach and maintain optimal health. Our clients often tell us that the effects of each massage session lasts a long time. However, maintaining consistency in body care is key to longevity and well-being. Contact us TODAY and choose the massage technique that works best for you.