LIKE our Facebook and Google+ page for a FREE aromatherapy add-on to any massage purchase!
Looking for dependable massage therapy in Dallas, TX? Look no further than kNot a Spa Massage. We offer deep tissue massage...
You can benefit from nutrition consultation in Dallas, TX. Finding the right consultant is a key factor in accomplishing this task. At...
Harde erectie en de penis versterking is een miljard. Cialis 83 Cialis Origineel 20mg kamagra almere mg oral jelly. Maassen 85 kw, prijs in jelly form viagra one from the sec that gives.
We Get Those Issues Out Of Those Tissues
Welcome to kNOT a Spa Massage
Studies from around the world continue to show that massage is beneficial to maintaining one’s health and longevity. The world operates at a fast pace, and if often seems like there is no way to slow things down. A massage can help you to stop and smell the roses. A great massage can also help lower your heart rate, cortisol, and even help lower your cholesterol levels.
Massage offers the following benefits:
- Relaxation – Massages can help you relax and reset life’s button. When your body is relaxed, you are less prone to experience stress, which is proven to be life-threatening.
- Improve Posture –While many bad habits are difficult to break, posture can be corrected. A massage can help reinforce the body’s natural, healthy movements and that is a good thing. Poor posture can lead to other body ailments. Good posture can also improve a person’s self-esteem.
- Helps Improve Circulation – Improving circulation can do your body a world of good. Along with good circulation, new blood is allowed to flow through your body, bringing new oxygen and improvement of body functions.
- Helps Lower Blood Pressure – High blood pressure can kill. While massage therapy is great for the body, it should never trump your doctor’s advice and regular checkups.
- Helps Relax Muscles – There are so many things in the world today that cause stress, including jobs, illnesses, worry about paying bills, or other family matters. A massage offers a wonderful, temporary escape.
kNOT a Spa Massage
17304 Preston Rd
Dallas, TX 75252
Telephone: (214) 317-7544